Wine Society Cooking Class
|Date:||Sat, Sep 14, 2019|
|Time||6:00 PM to 9:00 PM|
|Venue:||850 Bordeaux Way, Napa, CA 94558|
In Napa, wine is a way of life, and this popular hands-on cooking class and dinner series celebrates everything you love about the legendary Napa Valley: great food and world-class wine from Trinitas Cellars!
Start the evening in the kitchen alongside Vista Collina's culinary team as you help prepare three Napa-inspired dishes from start to finish. After, you’ll raise a glass of Trinitas Cellars (or two) to an exquisite meal unlike any other of:
• Cream Of Broccoli Soup - Scallops Tartar | Caviar
• Grilled New York Steak - Coffee Rub | Grilled Asparagus | Shallot & Red Wine Compote
• Molten Chocolate Cake - Salted Caramel | Grand Mariner Whipped Cream
Our cooking class also includes:
• Hands-on cooking class in Vista Collina's professional cooking school
• Expert wine pairings by Trinitas Cellars
• Recipe cards to take home
The cost of the class is $95 per person (for Wine Society Members) and includes wine and the three-course dinner! Non-member pricing is $110 per ticket.