To apply and for general employment inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Trinitas Cellars is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tasting Room Sales Associate
Responsible for generating wines sales, club memberships and customer data collection via hospitality, education and sales presentations to winery and hotel guests. Working in partnership with co-workers and management to develop memorable guest experiences and meet or exceed individual sales revenue and membership goals.
Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the following:
- Highly motivated sales individuals who thrive by providing wine knowledge to guests and are able to convert the guest into a Wine Club member.
- Provide a superior customer experience and service while providing guests with knowledge on the unique qualities of our wines and how they differ from other wines in Napa County and beyond.
- Be a team player, working with other sales associates to reach daily, weekly and monthly individual sales goals.
- Promote and sell wines, wine club memberships and merchandise by assisting and educating guests in tasting wines and making purchasing decisions, and by modeling exemplary sales techniques for colleagues.
- Must have consistent communication with the Trinitas Tasting Room Manager.
- Collect name capture from 95% of all visitors to the Tasting Room.
- Out-bound Sales support by calling customers for sales or updated information on their account if necessary.
- Work at winery events when necessary.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on wines and changes in all SOP procedures.
- Working both behind the bar in the tasting room, as well as, in small or large private groups and on special tours and tastings.
- Possess thorough knowledge of equipment in your department.
- Accurately provide and document all pertinent information regarding customer inquires, billing, shipping, pricing, event information, and job related functions.
- Process shipping orders, invoicing, and customer database.
- Ability to prioritize with excellent time management skills.
- Open & close the tasting room.
- Count and do inventory in the tasting room when needed.
- Ability to be flexible to take on additional hours if needed in the tasting room and change schedules to cover shifts when needed.
- Self motivated with the ability to proactively address issues with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Publisher and basic internet skills & Register POS System.
- Use 10/5 Rule: Make Eye Contact within 10 feet, Smile within 5 feet, Greet upon contact.
- Demonstrate teamwork responsiveness when asked to do any task consistent with winery standards.
- Achieving and maintaining quality presentation in all public and back of the house areas at all times.
- Ensure safety and security throughout the hotel/winery.
- Be professional and hospitable to all guests and employees.