NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Trinitas Cellars Blog
Welcome to the Trinitas Cellars Blog! We hope you join us for frequent updates on our vineyards, production, tasting room and wine education.
Ayed’s wine of the week is the 2011 Sauvignon Blanc from Napa Valley. Ayed particularly loves the 2011 Sauvignon Blanc for its strong citrus essence and slight orange blossom fragrance. This varietal reminds Ayed of the closing summer season in the beautiful Napa Valley and the start of our breath-taking autumn.
The featured wine of the week is our 2010 Mysterium. Our tasting room associate, Bekah Allen, chose this red wine blend for the powerful taste of dark cherries and subtle smoky notes. As a Midwest native, this blend reminds Bekah of camping with her family and hosting dinner parties based around Chicago farmer’s market produce.
December 7, 2013
November 28, 2013
November 27, 2013
November 18, 2013
November 6, 2013
November 2, 2013
October 25, 2013(1 Comment)
October 23, 2013
October 22, 2013
October 1, 2013
- Garrett Busch, Proprietor (4)
- June Busch, Trinitas Wine Dog (1)
- Lamar Engel, Tasting Room Manager (1)
- Kevin Mills, Winemaker (1)
- Betsy O'Neill, Project Manager (6)
- Brianna Pickens, Wine Society Assistant (1)
- Trinitas Tasting Room (4)
- Kelly Wilkinson, San Diego Sales Manager (1)
- Ashley Younger, Tasting Room (1)