NEWSLETTER SIGN UPSign Up for Email Updates!
Trinitas Cellars Blog
Welcome to the Trinitas Cellars Blog! We hope you join us for frequent updates on our vineyards, production, tasting room and wine education.
Somehow I just am out of the loop! Apparently you can book your reservations for the Trinitas Library on our website at: /Visit-Us/The-Trinitas-Library
Hope to see you at the Trinitas Library on Wednesday 2.19.2014 when we officially open!
I know many of you have been really busy with last minute holiday plans and I wanted to reach out to you all and let you know that we have some great finds in our tasting room, perfect for all of your holiday gifts.
If you are last minute like I am and need something close by, we are the perfect stop for you. Where else can you enjoy a glass of wine to drink while shopping?
I know that I am personally going to be purchasing some really unique gifts from the Trinitas tasting room this year, like the handmade rosewood kaleidoscopes and a funky top hat. And, don't forget that our holiday sale on wines is also available in the tasting room!
For those of you that are done with all your shopping, come treat yourself with a glass of wine or a flight as a reward for being so organized.
We are open 11 am - 7 pm every day through December 23rd, and we would love to see you all and drink some wine with you!
February 23, 2014
February 18, 2014
February 17, 2014
February 14, 2014
February 13, 2014
February 12, 2014
February 11, 2014
February 5, 2014
February 5, 2014
February 3, 2014
- Bekah Allen, Tasting Room Assistant Manager (1)
- Garrett Busch, Proprietor (7)
- June Busch, Trinitas Wine Dog (3)
- Lamar Engel, Tasting Room Manager (5)
- Lucy Garibay, Wine Society Coordinator (2)
- Kevin Mills, Winemaker (1)
- Betsy O'Neill, Project Manager (10)
- Brianna Pickens, Wine Society Assistant (4)
- Trinitas Tasting Room (5)
- Ed Roudebush, Tasting Room (1)
- Kelly Wilkinson, San Diego Sales Manager (1)
- Ashley Younger, Tasting Room (2)