NEWSLETTER SIGN UPSign Up for Email Updates!
Trinitas Cellars Blog
Welcome to the Trinitas Cellars Blog! We hope you join us for frequent updates on our vineyards, production, tasting room and wine education.
Ayed’s wine of the week is the 2011 Sauvignon Blanc from Napa Valley. Ayed particularly loves the 2011 Sauvignon Blanc for its strong citrus essence and slight orange blossom fragrance. This varietal reminds Ayed of the closing summer season in the beautiful Napa Valley and the start of our breath-taking autumn.
The featured wine of the week is our 2010 Mysterium. Our tasting room associate, Bekah Allen, chose this red wine blend for the powerful taste of dark cherries and subtle smoky notes. As a Midwest native, this blend reminds Bekah of camping with her family and hosting dinner parties based around Chicago farmer’s market produce.
I am excited to announce that today marks the day of the beginning of the Trinitas wine blog. We have come to realize that we are not the only ones who love talking about wine, learning about wine, making wine, and most of all... drinking wine! If you are a fellow lover of all things wine, tune in for updates on our vineyards and production as well as thoughts on Napa Valley news and other wine insights.
August 13, 2014
July 17, 2014
July 2, 2014
June 27, 2014
June 12, 2014
June 5, 2014
June 5, 2014
May 1, 2014
April 29, 2014
April 23, 2014
- August 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (4)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (6)
- March 2014 (7)
- February 2014 (13)
- January 2014 (4)
- Bekah Allen, Tasting Room Assistant Manager (2)
- Betsy Busch, Project Manager (14)
- Garrett Busch, Proprietor (13)
- June Busch, Trinitas Wine Dog (3)
- Lamar Engel, Tasting Room Manager (7)
- Lucy Garibay, Wine Society Coordinator (3)
- Kevin Mills, Winemaker (2)
- Brianna Pickens, Wine Society Assistant (5)
- Mark Plasch, Orange County Sales Manager (1)
- Trinitas Tasting Room (8)
- Ed Roudebush, Tasting Room (2)
- Kelly Wilkinson, San Diego Sales Manager (1)
- Ashley Younger, Tasting Room (2)