NEWSLETTER SIGN UPSign Up for Email Updates!
Trinitas Cellars Blog
Welcome to the Trinitas Cellars Blog! We hope you join us for frequent updates on our vineyards, production, tasting room and wine education.
Check out this great little blurb and picture from last weekend's Auction Napa Valley.
That's right, winemaker, Kevin Mills and Proprietor, Garrett Busch pouring our 2012 Martin Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon barrel at Barrel Auction! Looking good guys!
Somehow I just am out of the loop! Apparently you can book your reservations for the Trinitas Library on our website at: /Visit-Us/The-Trinitas-Library
Hope to see you at the Trinitas Library on Wednesday 2.19.2014 when we officially open!
Excited to share this article about Trinitas Cellars and some of our Napa Valley friends by Gina Birch!
To read the full article, visit any one of these publications:
July 17, 2014
July 2, 2014
June 27, 2014
June 12, 2014
June 5, 2014
June 5, 2014
May 1, 2014
April 29, 2014
April 23, 2014
April 5, 2014(1 Comment)
- July 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (4)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (5)
- March 2014 (7)
- February 2014 (13)
- January 2014 (4)
- Bekah Allen, Tasting Room Assistant Manager (2)
- Betsy Busch, Project Manager (13)
- Garrett Busch, Proprietor (12)
- June Busch, Trinitas Wine Dog (3)
- Lamar Engel, Tasting Room Manager (7)
- Lucy Garibay, Wine Society Coordinator (3)
- Kevin Mills, Winemaker (2)
- Brianna Pickens, Wine Society Assistant (5)
- Mark Plasch, Orange County Sales Manager (1)
- Trinitas Tasting Room (8)
- Ed Roudebush, Tasting Room (2)
- Kelly Wilkinson, San Diego Sales Manager (1)
- Ashley Younger, Tasting Room (2)