NEWSLETTER SIGN UPSign Up for Email Updates!
Trinitas Cellars Blog
Welcome to the Trinitas Cellars Blog! We hope you join us for frequent updates on our vineyards, production, tasting room and wine education.
I am especially excited to announce the release of our new 2011 Father Mathew Cabernet Sauvignon. This is a very special wine for a variety of reasons. This wine is the first single vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon that Trinitas Cellars has produced. The vineyard is owned by St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church in Yountville, right in the heart of the Napa Valley. The vineyard, Fr. Mathew's Vineyard, was named after an influential pastor at the Church. This is an amazing Cabernet vineyard and produces one of our finest wines in flavor and even more so in spirit. Every year 100% of the money that Trinitas pays for the grapes goes to a local charity of the Church's choice. Choosing to drink a delicious Napa Cabernet like Father Mathew’s Cab is choosing to support this amazing Napa Valley community and we thank you for your help!
For more information on the wine, click here.
I know many of you have been really busy with last minute holiday plans and I wanted to reach out to you all and let you know that we have some great finds in our tasting room, perfect for all of your holiday gifts.
If you are last minute like I am and need something close by, we are the perfect stop for you. Where else can you enjoy a glass of wine to drink while shopping?
I know that I am personally going to be purchasing some really unique gifts from the Trinitas tasting room this year, like the handmade rosewood kaleidoscopes and a funky top hat. And, don't forget that our holiday sale on wines is also available in the tasting room!
For those of you that are done with all your shopping, come treat yourself with a glass of wine or a flight as a reward for being so organized.
We are open 11 am - 7 pm every day through December 23rd, and we would love to see you all and drink some wine with you!
Holiday Shopping Gift Guide
Gift Idea #1:
- Chardonnay Trio
- Extra long Scarf - $40
- Wine bottle candle - $25
TOTAL: $157 (Wine Society price: $125.60)
Gift Idea #2:
- 2011 Sauvignon Blanc - $25
- 2009 Meritage - $55
- 2011 Rose'ary - $20
- Risotto Cookbook - $24.95
- Annette's Fiery Beer Brittle -$10
- Olive Oil Pourer - $17
- Garlic Parmesan Olive Oil - $18.50
TOTAL: $170.45 (Wine Society price: $136.36)
Gift Idea #3:
- 2006 Amarone - $100
- 2009 Meritage Magnum (1.5 L) - $140
- 2010 Pinot Noir - $45
- Wood Logo cylinder holiday box - $14
- Logo corkscrew and deocorative box - $30
TOTAL: $329 (Wine Society price: $283.20)
Need help finding the perfect gift? Call or email me for help with your holiday shopping: 707.251.3017 or email@example.com
July 17, 2014
July 2, 2014
June 27, 2014
June 12, 2014
June 5, 2014
June 5, 2014
May 1, 2014
April 29, 2014
April 23, 2014
April 16, 2014
- July 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (4)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (6)
- March 2014 (7)
- February 2014 (13)
- January 2014 (4)
- Bekah Allen, Tasting Room Assistant Manager (2)
- Betsy Busch, Project Manager (13)
- Garrett Busch, Proprietor (13)
- June Busch, Trinitas Wine Dog (3)
- Lamar Engel, Tasting Room Manager (7)
- Lucy Garibay, Wine Society Coordinator (3)
- Kevin Mills, Winemaker (2)
- Brianna Pickens, Wine Society Assistant (5)
- Mark Plasch, Orange County Sales Manager (1)
- Trinitas Tasting Room (8)
- Ed Roudebush, Tasting Room (2)
- Kelly Wilkinson, San Diego Sales Manager (1)
- Ashley Younger, Tasting Room (2)