NEWSLETTER SIGN UPSign Up for Email Updates!
Trinitas Cellars Blog
Welcome to the Trinitas Cellars Blog! We hope you join us for frequent updates on our vineyards, production, tasting room and wine education.
My pick of the week is my favorite Zinfandel! The 2009 Old Vine Zinfandel from Mendocino. I can't get enough of this sweet zinfandel with its jammy fruit flavors consisting of raspberry, cherry and boysenberry. This zinfandel is perfect for those looking to ease their way into the zin world or for those who want to satisfy their sweet tooth when it comes to a fruity red wine. Give it a try my friends! I highly recommend it.
I picked the 2009 Old Vine Zinfandel Mendocino for the soft sweet characteristics within our Zinfandel collection. The powerful Bing cherry, raspberry and sweet plum entice my palate with these delightful fruit forward sensations.
March 10, 2014
March 9, 2014
February 23, 2014
February 18, 2014
February 17, 2014
February 14, 2014
February 13, 2014
February 12, 2014
February 11, 2014
February 5, 2014
- Bekah Allen, Tasting Room Assistant Manager (1)
- Garrett Busch, Proprietor (7)
- June Busch, Trinitas Wine Dog (3)
- Lamar Engel, Tasting Room Manager (5)
- Lucy Garibay, Wine Society Coordinator (3)
- Kevin Mills, Winemaker (1)
- Betsy O'Neill, Project Manager (10)
- Brianna Pickens, Wine Society Assistant (4)
- Trinitas Tasting Room (5)
- Ed Roudebush, Tasting Room (2)
- Kelly Wilkinson, San Diego Sales Manager (1)
- Ashley Younger, Tasting Room (2)