NEWSLETTER SIGN UPSign Up for Email Updates!
Trinitas Cellars Blog
Welcome to the Trinitas Cellars Blog! We hope you join us for frequent updates on our vineyards, production, tasting room and wine education.
Grape growers and winemakers in Napa Valley are a lot like 7 year old kids at Christmas Time – kids write to Santa Claus asking for all their wishes to come true. We in the wine business cast our wishes to the Wine Gods as our growing season evolves. We wish for warm, not hot, days; cool, not cold, nights; breezes in the summer, but not the spring; low rainfall, but not TOO low; etc. etc. etc. Normally in the Napa Valley we are blessed with most of our wishes. And, now and then, we get everything we wished for – the 7 year old kid version of the pony on the front lawn on Christmas morning. 2007 was just such a year. We were blessed with perfect growing conditions and our Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon from that year is our shining example. Big, yet smooth, with mouth filling fruitiness and soft, subtle tannins. Great with a big juicy steak or a dark chocolat tort. It is about to enter the endangered species list here at Trinitas, so come and either get it or regret it!
Ahhhhhh…Petite Sirah – LOVE it! And what’s not to love? Deep, lush fruit.. big flavors, but without the bite. Nuthin’ “petite” about it – this big boy will more than handle a steak, game meats, and don’t get me started about lamb and Petite Sirah! It is “Trinitas-ty"!
April 5, 2014(1 Comment)
April 4, 2014
April 2, 2014
March 27, 2014
March 26, 2014
March 20, 2014
March 18, 2014
March 10, 2014
March 9, 2014
February 23, 2014
- Bekah Allen, Tasting Room Assistant Manager (2)
- Garrett Busch, Proprietor (9)
- June Busch, Trinitas Wine Dog (3)
- Lamar Engel, Tasting Room Manager (7)
- Lucy Garibay, Wine Society Coordinator (3)
- Kevin Mills, Winemaker (1)
- Betsy O'Neill, Project Manager (10)
- Brianna Pickens, Wine Society Assistant (4)
- Mark Plasch, Orange County Sales Manager (1)
- Trinitas Tasting Room (6)
- Ed Roudebush, Tasting Room (2)
- Kelly Wilkinson, San Diego Sales Manager (1)
- Ashley Younger, Tasting Room (2)