NEWSLETTER SIGN UPSign Up for Email Updates!
Trinitas Cellars Blog
Welcome to the Trinitas Cellars Blog! We hope you join us for frequent updates on our vineyards, production, tasting room and wine education.
Our Wine Club Manager, Lucy, loves her fiancé Daniel, her puppy Diego and our Trinitas 2011 Carneros Chardonnay. Between the butterscotch and caramel apple notes Lucy can’t resist pouring herself a glass of this Chardonnay. For those that are craving the taste of crème brûlée and have an addiction to caramelized sugar this 2011 Carneros Chardonnay is just for you!
Check out more details on the wine in our wine shop!
Ayed’s wine of the week is the 2011 Sauvignon Blanc from Napa Valley. Ayed particularly loves the 2011 Sauvignon Blanc for its strong citrus essence and slight orange blossom fragrance. This varietal reminds Ayed of the closing summer season in the beautiful Napa Valley and the start of our breath-taking autumn.
The featured wine of the week is our 2010 Mysterium. Our tasting room associate, Bekah Allen, chose this red wine blend for the powerful taste of dark cherries and subtle smoky notes. As a Midwest native, this blend reminds Bekah of camping with her family and hosting dinner parties based around Chicago farmer’s market produce.
March 10, 2014
March 9, 2014
February 23, 2014
February 18, 2014
February 17, 2014
February 14, 2014
February 13, 2014
February 12, 2014
February 11, 2014
February 5, 2014
- Bekah Allen, Tasting Room Assistant Manager (1)
- Garrett Busch, Proprietor (7)
- June Busch, Trinitas Wine Dog (3)
- Lamar Engel, Tasting Room Manager (5)
- Lucy Garibay, Wine Society Coordinator (3)
- Kevin Mills, Winemaker (1)
- Betsy O'Neill, Project Manager (10)
- Brianna Pickens, Wine Society Assistant (4)
- Trinitas Tasting Room (5)
- Ed Roudebush, Tasting Room (2)
- Kelly Wilkinson, San Diego Sales Manager (1)
- Ashley Younger, Tasting Room (2)