NEWSLETTER SIGN UPSign Up for Email Updates!
Join us for a Vineyard Tour!
The grapes are growing and we are starting to see signs of veraison in our Estate Vineyard at the South end of Napa. Veraison is the process of the grapes ripening as we can see from the grapes turning color. As we would expect, here at the South end of the Valley, we are just slightly behind the rest of the Valley due to our cooler climate and our morning fog.
If you would like to learn more about what goes on in the vineyard, how we take care of our grapes, how we measure the sugar content of our grapes to know when to harvest and other fun facts about vineyards, join us for our vineyard tour and tasting!
While you are touring the vineyard and learning about our grapes and how soil, climate and care affect our wines, you will have the opportunity to taste our wines and maybe even spot a vineyard bunny or two.
Our vineyard tour is offered Thursday - Sunday at 10 am. Reservations are required and the price is $20 per person and includes the tour and tasting during the tour. Wine club members receive 2 complimentary tickets at this price. Meet at the entrance to the Estate Cave tasting room.
Reserve your spot here! See you in the vineyard!
CommentsCommenting has been turned off.
February 5, 2016
February 3, 2016
January 15, 2016
December 10, 2015
November 26, 2015
November 19, 2015
September 17, 2015
April 19, 2015
April 18, 2015
April 17, 2015
- November 2014 (1)
- October 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (2)
- July 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (4)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (6)
- March 2014 (7)
- February 2014 (13)
- January 2014 (4)
- Bekah Allen, Tasting Room Manager (2)
- Betsy Busch, Proprietor (20)
- Garrett Busch, Proprietor (20)
- June Busch, Trinitas Wine Dog (3)
- Trinitas Cellars (1)
- Lamar Engel, Tasting Room Manager (7)
- Lucy Garibay, Wine Society Coordinator (3)
- Sean Haarberg (1)
- Jen Heim (1)
- Kevin Mills, Winemaker (3)
- Ayed Mukattash (1)
- Brianna Pickens, Wine Society Assistant (5)
- Mark Plasch, Orange County Sales Manager (1)
- Trinitas Tasting Room (8)
- Ed Roudebush, Tasting Room (3)
- Kelly Wilkinson, San Diego Sales Manager (1)
- Ashley Younger, Tasting Room (2)