NEWSLETTER SIGN UPSign Up for Email Updates!
VinItaly or Bust!
Trinitas Cellars is always on the go, traveling all of the country to bring our variety of wines to your homes. This week, Trinitas is branching out beyond its national travel and Proprietor, Garrett Busch and fiancée, Betsy, have packed their bags (full of Trinitas wine of course) and are headed to Verona, Italy for VinItaly!
This is a very exciting opportunity for Trinitas, as it is our first international appearance and Garrett and Betsy will be pouring our wines alongside wines from all over the world. Trinitas will be featuring a variety of wines, including our Chardonnay, Mysterium and a selection of our other favorites to share with new friends and fans.
Verona is a place very near and dear to Trinitas for a variety of reasons. Verona is not only the location for VinItaly, but is also the home of our Family Collection Amarone wine and dear friends, Armando and Roberta Fumanelli, as well as the spot where Garrett proposed to his fiancée last April.
It is here in Verona, in the Valpolicella region that our Trinitas Family Collection Amarone is grown, dried and made into the beautiful wine that we have come to love and enjoy. The Fumanelli family has been growing grapes and making wine since the 15th century. Making the most of the long trip, Garrett and Betsy will also be checking in on the vineyards where the Amarone grapes are harvested and the barrels of the more recent vintages of our Trinitas Amarone that are not yet ready to be bottled.
If you are in Verona this week, stop by our booth and say hi! Ciao!
July 17, 2014
July 2, 2014
June 27, 2014
June 12, 2014
June 5, 2014
June 5, 2014
May 1, 2014
April 29, 2014
April 23, 2014
April 5, 2014(1 Comment)
- July 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (4)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (5)
- March 2014 (7)
- February 2014 (13)
- January 2014 (4)
- Bekah Allen, Tasting Room Assistant Manager (2)
- Betsy Busch, Project Manager (13)
- Garrett Busch, Proprietor (12)
- June Busch, Trinitas Wine Dog (3)
- Lamar Engel, Tasting Room Manager (7)
- Lucy Garibay, Wine Society Coordinator (3)
- Kevin Mills, Winemaker (2)
- Brianna Pickens, Wine Society Assistant (5)
- Mark Plasch, Orange County Sales Manager (1)
- Trinitas Tasting Room (8)
- Ed Roudebush, Tasting Room (2)
- Kelly Wilkinson, San Diego Sales Manager (1)
- Ashley Younger, Tasting Room (2)