NEWSLETTER SIGN UPSign Up for Email Updates!
VinItaly Recap: Two Families, One Passion
April was a big month for Trinitas. We made our first ever appearance at VinItaly in Verona. This was such a unique opportunity for us to get in front of the world and show off our wines as well as a chance for us to spend more time with our dear friends, the Fumanellis.
The Fumanelli family has been involved in wine for centuries! Since 1470, the Fumanelli family has been growing grapes on their property and also been involved in making amazing wines, true to the Valpolicella Classico region. Keeping it in the family, Federico Fumanelli, Armando’s oldest son, is getting even more involved in the family wine business and wine sales, similar to my own parents recruiting me to help run the family business in 2010.
While visiting the Fumanellis, Betsy and I got to do a vertical tasting of five different Amarone wines from barrel, starting with the recently barreled 2013 vintage and working back five years to the 2009 vintage with the guidance of the Fumanelli winemakers, Flavio and his son, Damiano.
We really enjoyed visiting Italy, but what was particularly unique and inspiring about this trip was working with Federico and Damiano. Even though we come from different sides of the world, we had a lot in common as the next generation of wine in our families. The three of us are all working to continue our families’ legacies in the wine industry and continue to grow our global reach and share our love of wine.
October 15, 2014
August 27, 2014
August 13, 2014
July 17, 2014
July 2, 2014
June 27, 2014
June 12, 2014
June 5, 2014
June 5, 2014
May 1, 2014
- October 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (2)
- July 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (4)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (6)
- March 2014 (7)
- February 2014 (13)
- January 2014 (4)
- Bekah Allen, Tasting Room Assistant Manager (2)
- Betsy Busch, Proprietor (14)
- Garrett Busch, Proprietor (14)
- June Busch, Trinitas Wine Dog (3)
- Trinitas Cellars (1)
- Lamar Engel, Tasting Room Manager (7)
- Lucy Garibay, Wine Society Coordinator (3)
- Kevin Mills, Winemaker (2)
- Brianna Pickens, Wine Society Assistant (5)
- Mark Plasch, Orange County Sales Manager (1)
- Trinitas Tasting Room (8)
- Ed Roudebush, Tasting Room (2)
- Kelly Wilkinson, San Diego Sales Manager (1)
- Ashley Younger, Tasting Room (2)