NEWSLETTER SIGN UPSign Up for Email Updates!
Turkey Day Recommendations!
Thanksgiving is right around the corner and the prefect time to treat your friends and family to a glass, or two, of Trinitas wine. Our resident Sommelier, Sean Haarberg, has provided his Turkey Day recommendations for your consideration. Happy Holidays from our family to yours!
2012 Chardonnay – Delicious all on its own and amazing with creamy dishes like those buttery mashed potatoes.
2013 Sauvignon Blanc – A beautiful wine perfect for pre-dinner socializing. Pairs great with crab legs and shrimp dishes too.
2012 Pinot Noir – This is truly the classic Thanksgiving Dinner wine and will pair beautifully with your turkey, cranberry sauce, and leftover turkey sandwiches! The complexity of the Pinot Noir will complement the cornucopia of flavors at the table
2012 Mysteriama – This gorgeous red blend will pair just as well as our Pinot with your turkey dinner. Our Mysteriama has a bigger body than our Pinot, so Cab lovers will enjoy it as well. This is a great all around wine for both meals and socializing
2012 Cabernet Sauvignon – Our Cab plays with the big boys and at a fraction of the price. This wine has amazing depth and is super expressive with notes of dark cherries and chocolate
CommentsCommenting has been turned off.
February 5, 2016
February 3, 2016
January 20, 2016
January 15, 2016
December 10, 2015
November 30, 2015
November 26, 2015
November 19, 2015
September 17, 2015
April 19, 2015
- November 2014 (1)
- October 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (2)
- July 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (4)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (6)
- March 2014 (7)
- February 2014 (13)
- January 2014 (4)
- Bekah Allen, Tasting Room Manager (2)
- Betsy Busch, Proprietor (20)
- Garrett Busch, Proprietor (20)
- June Busch, Trinitas Wine Dog (3)
- Trinitas Cellars (1)
- Lamar Engel, Tasting Room Manager (7)
- Lucy Garibay, Wine Society Coordinator (3)
- Sean Haarberg (1)
- Jen Heim (1)
- Kevin Mills, Winemaker (3)
- Ayed Mukattash (1)
- Brianna Pickens, Wine Society Assistant (5)
- Mark Plasch, Orange County Sales Manager (1)
- Trinitas Tasting Room (8)
- Ed Roudebush, Tasting Room (3)
- Ken Stayner (2)
- Kelly Wilkinson, San Diego Sales Manager (1)
- Ashley Younger, Tasting Room (2)