NEWSLETTER SIGN UPSign Up for Email Updates!
Thank you to the Beedles!
I've been feeling under the weather and received a package from Mr. and Mrs. Beedle that really brightened my day...
Robert and April Beedle have been Trinity Club Wine Society members of Trinitas Cellars since April 2011. Since the Beedles live in AK, we have happily customized their Wine Society orders to help save on shipping expenses. Mr. Beedle is always a pleasure to speak with on the phone. The last time we spoke he mentioned that he wanted to send me some wild caught smoked salmon that he himself had cured and caught. I was delighted to receive this wonderful gift during such a stressful week. His handwritten card and nice words really made me smile. It is members like the Beedles that remind us of all of the wonderful lives that we touch everyday.
Thank you Beedles! Cheers to you!
August 27, 2014
August 13, 2014
July 17, 2014
July 2, 2014
June 27, 2014
June 12, 2014
June 5, 2014
June 5, 2014
May 1, 2014
April 29, 2014
- August 2014 (2)
- July 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (4)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (6)
- March 2014 (7)
- February 2014 (13)
- January 2014 (4)
- Bekah Allen, Tasting Room Assistant Manager (2)
- Betsy Busch, Project Manager (14)
- Garrett Busch, Proprietor (13)
- June Busch, Trinitas Wine Dog (3)
- Trinitas Cellars (1)
- Lamar Engel, Tasting Room Manager (7)
- Lucy Garibay, Wine Society Coordinator (3)
- Kevin Mills, Winemaker (2)
- Brianna Pickens, Wine Society Assistant (5)
- Mark Plasch, Orange County Sales Manager (1)
- Trinitas Tasting Room (8)
- Ed Roudebush, Tasting Room (2)
- Kelly Wilkinson, San Diego Sales Manager (1)
- Ashley Younger, Tasting Room (2)