NEWSLETTER SIGN UPSign Up for Email Updates!
Thank you to the Beedles!
I've been feeling under the weather and received a package from Mr. and Mrs. Beedle that really brightened my day...
Robert and April Beedle have been Trinity Club Wine Society members of Trinitas Cellars since April 2011. Since the Beedles live in AK, we have happily customized their Wine Society orders to help save on shipping expenses. Mr. Beedle is always a pleasure to speak with on the phone. The last time we spoke he mentioned that he wanted to send me some wild caught smoked salmon that he himself had cured and caught. I was delighted to receive this wonderful gift during such a stressful week. His handwritten card and nice words really made me smile. It is members like the Beedles that remind us of all of the wonderful lives that we touch everyday.
Thank you Beedles! Cheers to you!
April 5, 2014(1 Comment)
April 4, 2014
April 2, 2014
March 27, 2014
March 26, 2014
March 20, 2014
March 18, 2014
March 10, 2014
March 9, 2014
February 23, 2014
- Bekah Allen, Tasting Room Assistant Manager (2)
- Garrett Busch, Proprietor (9)
- June Busch, Trinitas Wine Dog (3)
- Lamar Engel, Tasting Room Manager (7)
- Lucy Garibay, Wine Society Coordinator (3)
- Kevin Mills, Winemaker (1)
- Betsy O'Neill, Project Manager (10)
- Brianna Pickens, Wine Society Assistant (4)
- Mark Plasch, Orange County Sales Manager (1)
- Trinitas Tasting Room (6)
- Ed Roudebush, Tasting Room (2)
- Kelly Wilkinson, San Diego Sales Manager (1)
- Ashley Younger, Tasting Room (2)