NEWSLETTER SIGN UPSign Up for Email Updates!
Thank you to the Beedles!
I've been feeling under the weather and received a package from Mr. and Mrs. Beedle that really brightened my day...
Robert and April Beedle have been Trinity Club Wine Society members of Trinitas Cellars since April 2011. Since the Beedles live in AK, we have happily customized their Wine Society orders to help save on shipping expenses. Mr. Beedle is always a pleasure to speak with on the phone. The last time we spoke he mentioned that he wanted to send me some wild caught smoked salmon that he himself had cured and caught. I was delighted to receive this wonderful gift during such a stressful week. His handwritten card and nice words really made me smile. It is members like the Beedles that remind us of all of the wonderful lives that we touch everyday.
Thank you Beedles! Cheers to you!
April 19, 2015
April 18, 2015
April 17, 2015
April 16, 2015
April 15, 2015(1 Comment)
April 14, 2015
April 12, 2015
January 22, 2015(1 Comment)
January 13, 2015
November 5, 2014
- November 2014 (1)
- October 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (2)
- July 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (4)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (6)
- March 2014 (7)
- February 2014 (13)
- January 2014 (4)
- Bekah Allen, Tasting Room Manager (2)
- Betsy Busch, Proprietor (19)
- Garrett Busch, Proprietor (17)
- June Busch, Trinitas Wine Dog (3)
- Trinitas Cellars (1)
- Lamar Engel, Tasting Room Manager (7)
- Lucy Garibay, Wine Society Coordinator (3)
- Jen Heim (1)
- Kevin Mills, Winemaker (3)
- Brianna Pickens, Wine Society Assistant (5)
- Mark Plasch, Orange County Sales Manager (1)
- Trinitas Tasting Room (8)
- Ed Roudebush, Tasting Room (2)
- Kelly Wilkinson, San Diego Sales Manager (1)
- Ashley Younger, Tasting Room (2)