NEWSLETTER SIGN UPSign Up for Email Updates!
Last minute shopping to do?
I know many of you have been really busy with last minute holiday plans and I wanted to reach out to you all and let you know that we have some great finds in our tasting room, perfect for all of your holiday gifts.
If you are last minute like I am and need something close by, we are the perfect stop for you. Where else can you enjoy a glass of wine to drink while shopping?
I know that I am personally going to be purchasing some really unique gifts from the Trinitas tasting room this year, like the handmade rosewood kaleidoscopes and a funky top hat. And, don't forget that our holiday sale on wines is also available in the tasting room!
For those of you that are done with all your shopping, come treat yourself with a glass of wine or a flight as a reward for being so organized.
We are open 11 am - 7 pm every day through December 23rd, and we would love to see you all and drink some wine with you!
January 22, 2015(1 Comment)
January 13, 2015
November 5, 2014
October 15, 2014(1 Comment)
August 27, 2014
August 13, 2014
July 17, 2014
July 2, 2014
June 27, 2014
June 12, 2014
- November 2014 (1)
- October 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (2)
- July 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (4)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (6)
- March 2014 (7)
- February 2014 (13)
- January 2014 (4)
- Bekah Allen, Tasting Room Manager (2)
- Betsy Busch, Proprietor (16)
- Garrett Busch, Proprietor (14)
- June Busch, Trinitas Wine Dog (3)
- Trinitas Cellars (1)
- Lamar Engel, Tasting Room Manager (7)
- Lucy Garibay, Wine Society Coordinator (3)
- Jen Heim (1)
- Kevin Mills, Winemaker (2)
- Brianna Pickens, Wine Society Assistant (5)
- Mark Plasch, Orange County Sales Manager (1)
- Trinitas Tasting Room (8)
- Ed Roudebush, Tasting Room (2)
- Kelly Wilkinson, San Diego Sales Manager (1)
- Ashley Younger, Tasting Room (2)