NEWSLETTER SIGN UPSign Up for Email Updates!
Harvesting our Estate Vineyard
With great excitement, I share the news that today we have begun harvesting our Estate Vineyard.
This is a very exciting event for everyone because this particular vineyard covers the 7 acres that are above our Estate Cave that many of you have visited!
In this vineyard, we grow all five Bordeaux varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Petite Verdot, Malbec and Merlot. Today we began picking the Malbec and the Merlot and tomorrow we will pick the remaining grapes.
We use these grapes to make our Estate Meritage blend. We could not grow, harvest and make this wine without help! Thank you to everyone who helped care for and pick these grapes!
And don't worry, our assistant winemaker, Steve, is up in the vineyard supervising!
July 17, 2014
July 2, 2014
June 27, 2014
June 12, 2014
June 5, 2014
June 5, 2014
May 1, 2014
April 29, 2014
April 23, 2014
April 16, 2014
- July 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (4)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (6)
- March 2014 (7)
- February 2014 (13)
- January 2014 (4)
- Bekah Allen, Tasting Room Assistant Manager (2)
- Betsy Busch, Project Manager (13)
- Garrett Busch, Proprietor (13)
- June Busch, Trinitas Wine Dog (3)
- Lamar Engel, Tasting Room Manager (7)
- Lucy Garibay, Wine Society Coordinator (3)
- Kevin Mills, Winemaker (2)
- Brianna Pickens, Wine Society Assistant (5)
- Mark Plasch, Orange County Sales Manager (1)
- Trinitas Tasting Room (8)
- Ed Roudebush, Tasting Room (2)
- Kelly Wilkinson, San Diego Sales Manager (1)
- Ashley Younger, Tasting Room (2)