NEWSLETTER SIGN UPSign Up for Email Updates!
Harvesting our Estate Vineyard
With great excitement, I share the news that today we have begun harvesting our Estate Vineyard.
This is a very exciting event for everyone because this particular vineyard covers the 7 acres that are above our Estate Cave that many of you have visited!
In this vineyard, we grow all five Bordeaux varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Petite Verdot, Malbec and Merlot. Today we began picking the Malbec and the Merlot and tomorrow we will pick the remaining grapes.
We use these grapes to make our Estate Meritage blend. We could not grow, harvest and make this wine without help! Thank you to everyone who helped care for and pick these grapes!
And don't worry, our assistant winemaker, Steve, is up in the vineyard supervising!
CommentsCommenting has been turned off.
February 5, 2016
February 3, 2016
January 15, 2016
December 10, 2015
November 26, 2015
November 19, 2015
September 17, 2015
April 19, 2015
April 18, 2015
April 17, 2015
- November 2014 (1)
- October 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (2)
- July 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (4)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (6)
- March 2014 (7)
- February 2014 (13)
- January 2014 (4)
- Bekah Allen, Tasting Room Manager (2)
- Betsy Busch, Proprietor (20)
- Garrett Busch, Proprietor (20)
- June Busch, Trinitas Wine Dog (3)
- Trinitas Cellars (1)
- Lamar Engel, Tasting Room Manager (7)
- Lucy Garibay, Wine Society Coordinator (3)
- Sean Haarberg (1)
- Jen Heim (1)
- Kevin Mills, Winemaker (3)
- Ayed Mukattash (1)
- Brianna Pickens, Wine Society Assistant (5)
- Mark Plasch, Orange County Sales Manager (1)
- Trinitas Tasting Room (8)
- Ed Roudebush, Tasting Room (3)
- Kelly Wilkinson, San Diego Sales Manager (1)
- Ashley Younger, Tasting Room (2)