NEWSLETTER SIGN UPSign Up for Email Updates!
Harvesting our Estate Vineyard
With great excitement, I share the news that today we have begun harvesting our Estate Vineyard.
This is a very exciting event for everyone because this particular vineyard covers the 7 acres that are above our Estate Cave that many of you have visited!
In this vineyard, we grow all five Bordeaux varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Petite Verdot, Malbec and Merlot. Today we began picking the Malbec and the Merlot and tomorrow we will pick the remaining grapes.
We use these grapes to make our Estate Meritage blend. We could not grow, harvest and make this wine without help! Thank you to everyone who helped care for and pick these grapes!
And don't worry, our assistant winemaker, Steve, is up in the vineyard supervising!
April 23, 2014
April 5, 2014(1 Comment)
April 4, 2014
April 2, 2014
March 27, 2014
March 26, 2014
March 22, 2014
March 20, 2014
March 18, 2014
March 10, 2014
- Bekah Allen, Tasting Room Assistant Manager (2)
- Garrett Busch, Proprietor (9)
- June Busch, Trinitas Wine Dog (3)
- Lamar Engel, Tasting Room Manager (7)
- Lucy Garibay, Wine Society Coordinator (3)
- Kevin Mills, Winemaker (1)
- Betsy O'Neill, Project Manager (11)
- Brianna Pickens, Wine Society Assistant (5)
- Mark Plasch, Orange County Sales Manager (1)
- Trinitas Tasting Room (6)
- Ed Roudebush, Tasting Room (2)
- Kelly Wilkinson, San Diego Sales Manager (1)
- Ashley Younger, Tasting Room (2)