NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Harvesting our Estate Vineyard
With great excitement, I share the news that today we have begun harvesting our Estate Vineyard.
This is a very exciting event for everyone because this particular vineyard covers the 7 acres that are above our Estate Cave that many of you have visited!
In this vineyard, we grow all five Bordeaux varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Petite Verdot, Malbec and Merlot. Today we began picking the Malbec and the Merlot and tomorrow we will pick the remaining grapes.
We use these grapes to make our Estate Meritage blend. We could not grow, harvest and make this wine without help! Thank you to everyone who helped care for and pick these grapes!
And don't worry, our assistant winemaker, Steve, is up in the vineyard supervising!
December 10, 2013
December 7, 2013
November 28, 2013
November 27, 2013
November 18, 2013
November 6, 2013
November 2, 2013
October 25, 2013(1 Comment)
October 23, 2013
October 22, 2013
- Garrett Busch, Proprietor (4)
- June Busch, Trinitas Wine Dog (1)
- Lamar Engel, Tasting Room Manager (1)
- Lucy Garibay, Wine Society Coordinator (1)
- Kevin Mills, Winemaker (1)
- Betsy O'Neill, Project Manager (6)
- Brianna Pickens, Wine Society Assistant (1)
- Trinitas Tasting Room (4)
- Kelly Wilkinson, San Diego Sales Manager (1)
- Ashley Younger, Tasting Room (1)