NEWSLETTER SIGN UPSign Up for Email Updates!
Baking Holiday Treats!
Christmas cookie baking is finally here, woof! Oh how I love the smell of cookies in the oven and Mom spilling goodies all over the floor. This is the one time of year that my Mom lets me clean the floors! ;-) Baking cookies is one of my favorite holiday traditions; the family gathers in the kitchen with a bottle of wine and all our ingredients laid out and we share a lot of laughter and stories while making a mess!
We have been preparing for Christmas cookie baking since December 1st. Mom makes all kinds of Christmas cookies from peanut butter cookies - which I get to lick the spoon of, to Christmas wreaths with mini M&M’s on them. The wreath cookies are a family favorite and have been in our family for many years. No one will let me eat them, since they have chocolate, but they sure look good, and I've heard that they pair particularly well with our Mysterium red blend wine!
Cookie baking time, as you all know, is a great occasion to spend time with your family. I wish I could participate in the frosting of the sugar cookies but I just don’t have the will power not to eat the cookie or the frosting container for that matter. I guess that's why mom puts it on such a high counter top. I barely can reach it; my paws almost can make it over the counter. Let's be serious, if that counter was just a tad bit shorter; it would be dangerous!
I think mom is yelling my name... I’m off to go clean the floors.
Happy Holidays everyone, and if you have some extra holiday treats, don't hesitate to send them my way!
August 27, 2014
August 13, 2014
July 17, 2014
July 2, 2014
June 27, 2014
June 12, 2014
June 5, 2014
June 5, 2014
May 1, 2014
April 29, 2014
- August 2014 (2)
- July 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (4)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (6)
- March 2014 (7)
- February 2014 (13)
- January 2014 (4)
- Bekah Allen, Tasting Room Assistant Manager (2)
- Betsy Busch, Project Manager (14)
- Garrett Busch, Proprietor (13)
- June Busch, Trinitas Wine Dog (3)
- Trinitas Cellars (1)
- Lamar Engel, Tasting Room Manager (7)
- Lucy Garibay, Wine Society Coordinator (3)
- Kevin Mills, Winemaker (2)
- Brianna Pickens, Wine Society Assistant (5)
- Mark Plasch, Orange County Sales Manager (1)
- Trinitas Tasting Room (8)
- Ed Roudebush, Tasting Room (2)
- Kelly Wilkinson, San Diego Sales Manager (1)
- Ashley Younger, Tasting Room (2)