NEWSLETTER SIGN UPSign Up for Email Updates!
A Simple Way to Make Any Holiday Party Better!
I love baking for Trinitas accounts in San Diego and look forward to the holidays when I can venture out of my normal chocolate chip cookie routine and get more festive for the holiday season. This morning I was in a bit of a rush but wanted to make sure to bring my accounts a little holiday cheer before Thanksgiving. I decided to make Acorn cookies which are easy and delicious and are a great idea to bring to a holiday party, especially because they pair so well with Trinitas wine!
- Miniature Nutter Butter Cookies
- Hersheys Chocolate Kisses
- Chocolate Chips
- Directions: First microwave the Hershey's kisses for thirty seconds and then place the kisses on top of the miniature nutter butters. Wait for the Hershey kisses to melt onto the nutter butter and then microwave the chocolate chips for thirty seconds and place them on the other side of the nutter butter. Once the chocolate chips and Hershey kisses have melted onto the nutter butter then you are ready to enjoy the acorn cookies!
The acorn cookies pair well with Trinitas Petite Sirah and Mendocino Zinfandel. The Petite Sirah flavors of holiday spice and cinnamon taste delicious with the Hershey kiss, especially if it is dark chocolate. The flavors of lush Mendocino fruit and chocolate reduction sauce in the Zinfandel compliments the salty peanut butter in the nutter butter.
From all of us at Trinitas, we hope that you have a happy and healthy holiday season and get the chance to bring acorn cookies to a holiday party!
April 19, 2015(1 Comment)
April 18, 2015
April 17, 2015
April 16, 2015
April 15, 2015(1 Comment)
April 14, 2015
April 12, 2015
January 22, 2015(1 Comment)
January 13, 2015
November 5, 2014
- November 2014 (1)
- October 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (2)
- July 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (4)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (6)
- March 2014 (7)
- February 2014 (13)
- January 2014 (4)
- Bekah Allen, Tasting Room Manager (2)
- Betsy Busch, Proprietor (19)
- Garrett Busch, Proprietor (17)
- June Busch, Trinitas Wine Dog (3)
- Trinitas Cellars (1)
- Lamar Engel, Tasting Room Manager (7)
- Lucy Garibay, Wine Society Coordinator (3)
- Jen Heim (1)
- Kevin Mills, Winemaker (3)
- Brianna Pickens, Wine Society Assistant (5)
- Mark Plasch, Orange County Sales Manager (1)
- Trinitas Tasting Room (8)
- Ed Roudebush, Tasting Room (2)
- Kelly Wilkinson, San Diego Sales Manager (1)
- Ashley Younger, Tasting Room (2)