NEWSLETTER SIGN UPSign Up for Email Updates!
Excited to announce our 2011 Father Mathew Cabernet Sauvignon!
I am especially excited to announce the release of our new 2011 Father Mathew Cabernet Sauvignon. This is a very special wine for a variety of reasons. This wine is the first single vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon that Trinitas Cellars has produced. The vineyard is owned by St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church in Yountville, right in the heart of the Napa Valley. The vineyard, Fr. Mathew's Vineyard, was named after an influential pastor at the Church. This is an amazing Cabernet vineyard and produces one of our finest wines in flavor and even more so in spirit. Every year 100% of the money that Trinitas pays for the grapes goes to a local charity of the Church's choice. Choosing to drink a delicious Napa Cabernet like Father Mathew’s Cab is choosing to support this amazing Napa Valley community and we thank you for your help!
For more information on the wine, click here.
April 5, 2014(1 Comment)
April 4, 2014
April 2, 2014
March 27, 2014
March 26, 2014
March 20, 2014
March 18, 2014
March 10, 2014
March 9, 2014
February 23, 2014
- Bekah Allen, Tasting Room Assistant Manager (2)
- Garrett Busch, Proprietor (9)
- June Busch, Trinitas Wine Dog (3)
- Lamar Engel, Tasting Room Manager (7)
- Lucy Garibay, Wine Society Coordinator (3)
- Kevin Mills, Winemaker (1)
- Betsy O'Neill, Project Manager (10)
- Brianna Pickens, Wine Society Assistant (4)
- Mark Plasch, Orange County Sales Manager (1)
- Trinitas Tasting Room (6)
- Ed Roudebush, Tasting Room (2)
- Kelly Wilkinson, San Diego Sales Manager (1)
- Ashley Younger, Tasting Room (2)