Are You Ready To Experience The Wine Society Lifestyle?
Being a member of the Trinitas Cellars Wine Society is much more than a subscription wine service, it’s a lifestyle. You will be invited to the best events and experiences at a special price. In addition you will have access to exclusive member only events. Unique to the Trinitas Wine Society, is the freedom to customize the wines you receive in your shipments, with access to over 20 wines within the Trinitas Cellars portfolio. In addition, you will receive VIP concierge service to help select the best wines for your palate, and assist in planning your next trip to the Napa Valley. By joining our Trinitas family, you have benefits unlike any other wine membership. Wine Society members receive the best rates available at all Meritage Collection resorts, and member-only pricing on luxury spa services.
Are you ready to experience the Wine Society Lifestyle?
To join our Wine Society, please contact us at 888.983.8414 or email@example.com.
- 20% off retail price on all wines and merchandise
- Complimentary standard tastings for you, and up to three guests in the Trinitas Estate Cave
- Annual complimentary upgraded tasting experience for six, and twelve bottle members
- Exclusively released wines for members only!
- Access to pre-released wines and “last call” wines before the general public
- Invitation to exclusive wine society member only events
- Special rates for Wine Society Members to selected Trinitas events
- 22% off best available rates at Meritage Collection Resorts
- $25 food & beverage credit per reservation at Meritage Collection Resorts
- Special rates at the Meritage Collection Spas
- Professional complimentary concierge service
- Special pricing on Trinitas Library experiences for up to four guests
*all membership benefits are non-transferable.
Wine Society Terms and Conditions:
As a member of the Trinitas Cellar Wine Society, you will receive a selection of four to twelve bottles, (depending on your selection) of Trinitas Cellars wine three times each year at the club discount pricing, plus taxes and shipping when applicable.
As a Wine Society Member and by submitting your information through the application process, you agree to receive future communications, marketing materials, and offers from Trinitas Cellars.
Members must be at least 21 years of age. Shipments will be sent automatically, and billed to the credit card on file. You may cancel your membership by writing Winesociety@trinitascellars.com, or by calling 888-983-8414, at any time after you have fulfilled the three shipment minimum, without further obligation, except for wines billed prior to the notice of cancellation. As a courtesy to new members, Trinitas Cellars honors wine club discounts and benefits at the time of sign-up. If membership is cancelled prior to acceptance of the three minimum shipments, the member is responsible for the cost of the honored discounts and benefits received during the trial membership period.
It is your obligation to notify Trinitas Cellars of any address change before wines are shipped. Please note that age verification and signature is required at the time of delivery. Carriers make three attempts to deliver, after which the wine is returned to Trinitas Cellars. No wine will be delivered to a visibly intoxicated person, and any person unable to produce age verification forfeits the right to receive the shipment until identification is produced. Trinitas Cellars will not be responsible for shipping charges incurred due to misdirected wines. There are no refunds, or exchanges after the wines have been shipped, although if there is an issue with the wine, we will be happy to work with you to resolve it.